♡ LOTD 384 ♡

by - 17 janeiro


♡ Clothes & Accessories ♡

♡ Hair: Magika - 01 - Fool for Love
♡ Top: .SALT - ELODIE CAMI - PALE BLUE [MAIRTREYA LARA]
♡ Shorts: .SALT - ELODIE BOXERS - PALE BLUE [MAIRTREYA LARA]
♡ Socks: [I<3C] Lazy Socks
♡ Pose: = Fashiowl Poses = Ginger Love // #3 @Très Chic Jan

♡ Decor Items ♡

[CIRCA] - "It's In The Stars" Cocoon Seat - Colours1/G (16 pos) @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
[CIRCA] - "It's In The Stars" Strands - Stars Silver (Full) @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
[CIRCA] - "It's In The Stars" Wall Light Star Trail-Silver RARE @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
[CIRCA] - "It's In The Stars" Drawer Chest & Items  - Char RARE @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
♡ [CIRCA] - "It's In The Stars" Squishy Cube A - Coal (9Apos) @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
♡ [CIRCA] - "It's In The Stars" Loungy Chair A - Stars (9Apos) @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
♡ [CIRCA]- "It's In The Stars" Loungy Chair B - Stars (9Bpos) @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
♡ [CIRCA] - "It's In The Stars" Side Table - Colours 1/ Gold @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
♡ [CIRCA] - "It's In The Stars" Room Divider A - Colours /Gold @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
Perch - Hatbox 1 @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
Perch - Hatbox 2 @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
Perch - Hatbox 3 @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
Perch - Cottage Rug 2 @OMG - Oh My Gacha!
Raindale ~ Candle holder ~ @2nd level gift
Raindale ~ stack of books @2nd level
Raindale ~ antique frame @2nd level
Cwtch. Stack of Cushions & blanket @Ball of Yarn Hunt
Cwtch. Calon Lan Shelf & Decor 1 @Gift for the Fabulously Free in SL Group
Group key: secondlife:///app/group/020fa7af-444d-f54f-01e2-557ec06315fd/about
Birdy - Boudoir - Pom - Snow static stand RARE

You May Also Like

0 comments