♡ Happy Rezz Day for Me ♡

by - 19 setembro


In eight years of Second Life I learned a lot and in those three years as Arwen and 2 years as a blogger, I have to thank everyone, especially to himself SL because it was through him that I met my husband who is always putting up with my boring kkkk I miss my old friends and family and get new today is increasingly difficult, but we are here living and learning, I hope to come many other rezz days !!! :3

♡ Mesh Head: Lelutka Stella Mesh Head ♡ Hair: little bones. Pose - The Brunette ♡ Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara Body ♡ Drees: FurtaCor*Dina Dress ♡ Nails: [FORMANAILS] BUBBLE NAILS FOR MAITREYA ♡ Pose: an lar [poses] The Jali Series @Expose Events ♡ Items Decor ♡{YD} Once upon a time - Cake RARE* @Crossroads{YD} Once upon a time - mushroom bench* @Crossroads{YD} Once upon a time - Table mushroom center* @Crossroads{YD} Once upon a time -Chair Trunk Flowers* @Crossroads





You May Also Like

0 comments