Best Camp of Life

by - 29 julho


Summer camp was always the terror of my life because I always had to go it alone!
But this year I managed to bring my friend Alice with me, we packed our things and got into my van and left aimlessly and arrived in this paradise.
Honestly, this is being the best camp of my life, I can play and have fun at my best.

The hair I'm wearing is from the Truth and was a group gift in the past and today I believe it can be found for sale in the store, comes with a visor and can be used together or separately.
The bikini with this beautiful skirt is from the Off-line store, it's on sale at the Summer Camp Event and it's amazing how it fits perfectly on Maitreya's body, with a perfect lightness and transparency and illuminated with colors that perfectly match summer. The color I'm using is Salmon.

TRUTH HAIR Olympia w/ Visor
"Off-Line" x "Arielle" Bikini / Salmon @Summer Camp

Scene

777 MOTORS - WOMBI Classic Van (or Bus) - Yellow (DEMO at Mainstore) @Summer Camp
Simply in love with this van, it is on sale at the event in other colors as well: Aqua, Blue, Pink and Red.
.:Short Leash:. Camp Kinky Rules Board // #1 @Summer Camp
LOVE - Sunshine Meadow Pack @Summer Camp
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Surf House
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Life Buoy
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Annotation board
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Bookshelf
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Trophy Shelf
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Beach ball
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Sing Surfing Only
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Surfboard Rack
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Sign Destinations
TROPIX // Surf House Set - beach stones 03
TROPIX // Surf House Set - beach stones 04
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Dark Beach Fence 01
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Dark Beach Fence 02
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Dark Beach Fence 03
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Dark Beach Fence 04
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Surfboard
TROPIX // Surf House Set - Beach sand 02
Fashiowl - Volley - Box // using pose #5 @Summer Camp
This pose pack is on sale at the event and it's beautiful how the poses are perfect and fit our body perfectly. Volleyball ball and net are included in the package. The poses can be performed individually, on the pose stand or sitting directly on the hammock which opens a menu to choose and adjust poses.

Summer Camp Event started on July 17th at 12:00pm SLT and ends on August 7th at 12:00pm SLT

Thank you for following my adventures and I hope to meet you at any camp this summer!


 

You May Also Like

0 comments